IyCo Limited (referred to as "the Company", "we" and "us") is the sole UK and Eire agent for the following companies (referred to as "our Principals");
Glasfabrik Lamberts & Co. KG who are the manufacturers of Linit u-channel glass; a company registered and operating in Germany.
Advanced Glazings Ltd who are the manufacturers of Solera Glass; a company registered and operating in Canada.
Nathan Allan Glass Studios who are the manufacturers of our kiln fired glass; a company registered and operating in Canada.
IyCo Limited is registered in England and Wales and our offices are in the UK.
IyCo Limited is the controller and processor of the data collected from this contact form and from telephone calls to our office, our Principals may also process your data in order to comply with your request.
Maintaining the security of your personal data is important to IyCo Limited and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. Personal data is data that relates to a living individual based in the UK or the EU who can be identified from that data, even if the data is provided in a business capacity.
This privacy notice, which applies whether you use our "contact us" email form on this website or if you telephone us, provides you with information about:
- What personal data we collect;
- How we use your data;
- The legal bases we have for collecting your data;
- International transfer of the data;
- Your legal rights.
What personal data do we collect?
We only collect the personal data that you provide us with on the "contact us" email form on this website or that you provide us with during a telephone conversation.
We do not use automated processing or profiling to collect any further personal data about you.
Our websites only use strictly necessary cookies.
Our legal bases for collecting your data.
IyCo Limited collects and uses your personal data because it is necessary for:
- The pursuit of our legitimate interest in promoting to you the products that we represent;
- The purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract with you for the sale of goods.
How do we use your data?
We use the data you provide to fulfil your request to us for product information or for a sample or when you request a meeting. We will only use your data for the purpose of your request. We will not pass your data on to any other of our Principals unless you ask for other products that we represent. We will never disclose your data to anyone else. We never sell the data we collect. We will not use the data to send you future marketing messages.
If you buy goods from IyCo Ltd or any of our Principals we will keep your data in a project file until the warranty period for the goods has expired unless we have a legal obligation to keep the information for longer. If the warranty period is less that the time required for us to store financial records then the minimum time your data will be securely stored for is 7 years. If your enquiry does not lead to an order your personal data will be permanently deleted within 12 months of your last communication with us regarding the project.
In order to fulfil your request for a sample or other information it may be necessary to send your information to our Principals in Canada or Germany. If you enter into a contract with us it will be necessary to transfer your data to our suppliers and delivery company.
Transfers of personal data to commercial organisations in Canada have been approved by the European Commission and are treated as if the transfer is taking place between EU countries.
Your legal rights.
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask for a copy of the personal data about you (the right of access);
- The right to request that we delete the personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about your (the right of rectification);
- The right to object to us using/holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
- The right to ask us to 'restrict processing of data'; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer by telephoning 01634 890750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org